Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally They Have a Solution To Ileagal Imigration?








Give us your tired, your hungry, your poor ... No seriously ... your gang members, your dead beats ... I guess if you can't beat 'um - join 'um is the underlying strategy. One thing is obvious, the world is in a mess (and just when we thought mankind had progressed so far). Perhaps we must await the next "evolution." I wonder how long that will take?

Or did Jesus have it right, "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

This is only one example of a deterioration theme presented in the Bible. We are hard pressed to find a Biblical theme of improvement in societal condition until the return of Jesus Christ. So (to continue in Biblical language) don't be distressed, these things must happen and continue getting worse. Hey, that's the way was, is and shall be until the end. And even then many will think their own effort is sufficient without a God to get in the way. We can be "good without God" is their motto.

Isaiah 14:
The Fall of Lucifer
12 “ How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:

‘ I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

Followers of Lucifer have his mind set ie. "I will be like the Most High."

No comments: